Monday, February 28, 2011

In which greg trades sleep for progress

I'm so very tired, but that's okay. I can sleep after thesis is done, right guys?



In the meanwhile, here's an updated story reel, featuring (for the first time) a majority of what will be the final animations! WOOO! Over the past few weeks I have come up with a few tricks to slim down my work process even more, trimmed one scene from the script lengthened others to match what their acting required. In the end, the film got slightly longer, and we are now just a hair under 2:20. That must be a good sign, because that's my lucky number. Yay superstition!

Based on the comments and feedback of my advisors, a lot was changed from the last version. For starters, I re-rendered the entire thing. Thanks to the game engine, this was a quick and fairly painless process :) Both scenes were 're-decorated' and almost every camera angle was at least slightly changed. And some of these camera angles are already doomed, and will be changed again. Look forward to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment