Thursday, July 29, 2010

Model Progress

A sudden case of Jury Duty (hah, pun) has run me ragged for free time these past two weeks, but despite my lack of blog posting progress has been made! There are draft versions of each scene, both the office and the kitchen. Each scene is in both Maya and Source, and they both render without problems. So that's one major hurdle cleared! A lot of work remains for lighting in each scene, but a workable base exists, so I'm plowing ahead with the schedule and working on character creation now. Here is the model for character number one, the "Office Thrall". Color textures and normal maps will be forthcoming this weekend.

It's been a while since I've created a character, so I'm pretty pleased with how quickly he came together.




No comments:

Post a Comment